All teachers meet the educator qualification requirements outlined in the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) and Ohio Revised Code: Bachelor’s degree, grade-level teaching license/certificate & ability to demonstrate subject area expertise.
We offer free breakfast and lunch to students through the National School Lunch Program (NSLP), a federally-assisted meal program that provides nutritionally balanced, USDA-compliant meals to students each school day.
Check out the Mount Auburn Prep campus!
Our school is accredited by Cognia™ for meeting the highest standards of education in ongoing, third-party review.
- Congratulations MAPA Class of 2023!
- The ACCEL Schools Difference
- Mt. Auburn Grads Featured on WCPO
- Be a Bulldog!
- Mt. Auburn Prep on Channel 9 WCPO
- Mt. Auburn Prep Featured on Channel 5 WLWT
- Mt. Auburn Prep Featured on Channel 9 WCPO News
- 20-21 Learning Options for Students
- Early Entrance to Kindergarten
- All Teachers Properly Certified & Licensed